Ditto. I toggled around with compositing settings and commands that where
dumping terminology every time before are no longer. There are still some
random dumps though.

~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog
Bodhi Linux <http://bodhilinux.com/>, Enlightenment for your Desktop