>Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:50:35 -0200
 >From: Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbi...@profusion.mobi>
 >Subject: Re: [e-users] Problem running e17 through kdm/gdm
 >To: "Enlightenment users discussion & support"
 >        <enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
>The eina mempool (mp) shouldn't matter much, they may be compiled with
>static mempools and the folder won't exist.
>
>your strace doesn't say much, seems some $PATH or $LD_LIBRARY_PATH are
>defining different stuff? Maybe you have multiple e17/efl installed in your
>system?
>

>--
>Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
>http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
>--------------------------------------
>MSN: barbi...@gmail.com
>Skype: gsbarbieri
>Mobile: +55 (19) 9225-2202

Hello Gustavo,

I've been using the DR17 from debian's repositories but I uninstalled
it (completely, with --purge) before compiling e17 from source. My
LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to /usr/local/lib.
If there was indeed an issue with libraries shouldn't I experience
problems with the startx command too? Any suggestions on how i could
do some more debugging while e17 is being launched through kdm?

thanks