Dear All,

The use of the different virtual keyboards seems so easy but I have some problems with the special characters. I made a Hungarian virtual keyboard, and copied to the folder where the kbd files are. It works, except the special characters we have in Hungarian: "öüáéíóőúű". On the physical keyboard all this characters are working. I tried a German virtual keyboard, because it has the "ö" letter as well and it worked. The same "ö" in mine didn't.

I'm using Bodhi Linux on a Dell Inspirion Duo. I've attached my kbd file.

Thank you for any advice!

Attila Mester
##KBDCONF-1.0
kbd 450 160
fuzz 20

# keyboard type - Magyar
type TERMINAL
# an icon for the keyboard so you know which one you have
icon qwerty.png

key   0   0  30  30
  normal   0 0
  shift    § §