Hi,

Did you try recent svn to see if your problems went away? I also sent the
emotion_generic_players to trunk.

>From my memory I recall that the generic player used a strange
eina_prefix_new() with LOCALE_DIR being "", that would lead to no prefix
being used at all :-/ Strange that you did not get any warnings (did you
try to run with: EINA_LOG_LEVELS=eina_prefix:4?)

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
MSN: barbi...@gmail.com
Skype: gsbarbieri