I've started work on a tool I'm calling eCcess that is written in python
and elementary. It's goal is to provide a GUI for system command similar to
what some other desktops offer.

I've started a github for it here -> https://github.com/JeffHoogland/eccess
Small Image Gallery here ->
https://github.com/JeffHoogland/eccess/tree/master/screenshots

Currently you can add/delete users and change a user's current password.
There is a list of groups - but currently it is non-functional in terms of
doing anything with said groups (you will be able to add/delete groups once
I get some more time).

What features would be useful for a tool like this to have? I'm open to
suggestions.

--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog