Hi all,

I wrote a few days ago about trying to get support for mounting external
drives in the file manager, and I've gotten that issue mostly resolved,
with one hiccup.

When I start enlightenment at boot from a display manager, I have no
mounting support or icons for USB in the file manager, and in the mode
field in the device tab of the file manager settings, the mode is 'raster'.
I have tried using lightdm and entrance as display managers.

But, if I restart enlightenment from the main menu, or log out and log back
in using the main menu, I have mounting support and icons, and the device
mode is 'eeze'.

What might be starting after i log in the first time that makes the eeze
device backend able to be detected and started? Nothing in my rc3.d
directory that starts after my display manger seems to have to do with
device support, and from the out put of 'ps ax', udev and the dbus daemon
appear to be started before enlightenment? Any ideas?