Hello,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Esteban Monge
<esteban.franci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying E18, but I noted big performance problems between E17 and E18.
>
> My computer is a AMD E-350 with 2GB of RAM. I installed Debian Sid 64bits.
>
> When I play flash based games the computer slows down a lot, the same
> situation with play youtube videos with Flash.
>
> In other thread I read that probably Java had the same problem.
>
> I made test with top between e17 and e18, with e17 I never saw the process
> on top, but with e18 is too frecuent, the more heavy process are Iceweasel
> and E18
>
> How can I help to send you a report? I couldn't see any E18 related log.

The main difference between e17 and e18, is that e18 is always a
composite manager. From what you describe it seems that you are maybe
using the software backend. Check Settins/Composite that you are using
an OpenGL backend (will use your main CPU less) and that you also
don't composite full screen window. I hope that solve your problem.
--
Cedric BAIL