Hi!

I've pushed a bunch of commits to the terminology repository.  They
change (and enhance I hope) the way tabs and splits can be used in
terminology.
There is a "tabbar" that can be hidden to get the old tab selector.
All splits contain an hidden tabbar thus you can have tabs in splits
in tabs in…

I couldn't make the tab entries as great as I wanted due to a bug I
encountered while using an object in an elm_toolbar_item.  I've put that
state of the code at devs/billiob/strange_bug.  I'll try to make a
smaller test case.

There are probably some hidden bugs, so please, test it and report them
on phab.  If you have some ideas on how to improve that aspect of
terminology, feel free to share them.

Happy compiling!
--
Boris Faure