Hello fellow E users,

I did notice the interests and thanks of a few users in previous post.

Thanks Tom for posting in the official E twitter!

So here comes a new refresh as promised in the last post.

The ChangeLog says:
---
0.19.0:

gtk-[23]: tab-bar-v2: update/clean up notebook tabs (gtk-2 is better?/);
(idea: e.org tab like because e like tab are not possible especially for
gtk-2);
gtk-2: added inset shadow in entry; and use bevel-in frame in notebook;
gtk-2: use default fg_color for menubar; and new menu (v3);
---

Finished porting the theme to gtk+3.0. Well, gtk+-3.6 is a minimal
requirement
and the last change was made under gtk+-3.12. As gtk+ became libgnome with
ABI breakage on each release, I don't promise anything on older <gtk+-3.12.

The gtk+-3 theme relies solely on gtk+ with no additional engine.

Well, what to say? I prefer gtk-2... it looks much better than gtk-3.
Pixmap engine rendering looks good. gtk-3 has only the notebook border (not
easy to get/do, nice hack!), shine effect, and tab bar right but the lack of
arrow/expander theming capabilities give gtk-2 a better looks.

Lets take some vaccation from theming then ;-).

--
Error 404: gentoo user <0123456789> was not found