Hello

On 20/01/16 17:35, Larry Wyble wrote:
> I'm sorry I looked again and I have gstreamer 0.10.36 installed but the
> question remains. I have upgraded gstreamer in the past and broken
> everything else on my computer that depends on it. Am I goin to have to
> upgrade gstreamer and all the other programs that depend on it?
> As I recall from past episodes (which I admit were a while back) this
> turned out to be a major pain in the butt.

You can still disable gstreamer 1.x and use 0.1x

[stefan@workmachine efl]$ ./configure --help | grep gstreamer
   --enable-gstreamer      enable gstreamer 0.10 support. [default=disabled]
   --disable-gstreamer1    disable gstreamer 1.0 support. [default=enabled]

Not sure how many people are still testing this so. Just as a warning.

regards
Stefan Schmidt