Hello,

I am running openSUSE 13.2 with enlightenment desktop 19.2-4.2.  After
an update for the NVIDIA driver the only thing that appears after
logging in is the mouse cursor.  I am not sure if there is anything I
can do to fix this but I am looking for any suggestions.

The graphics card is a nvidia GeForce 6150SE nforce 430 integrated card
on a HP desktop computer.

I am using the openSUSE 13.2 repository for enlightenment with its
latest updates (version .19.2-4.2).  ELF is at currently at 1.115-4.2.
The NVIDIA driver causing the problem is version 304.132-38.1.

Everything was working great before the update of the nvidia driver.

Thank you for any help.

Eric Meddleton