Weird.  I've downloaded and unpacked that deb file.  It just contains the
/usr/share/doc/terminology data.  No binaries.  I'm guessing whoever created
it has an automated system for building packages, and it's failing on binary
compilation.

 Your old deb files are located in /var/cache/apt/archives .  You can install
the previous terminology version from there via dpkg, or download the old
version from the repository.  Then you can put the package on "hold" by
running "echo terminology hold | dpkg --set-selections".  That'll prevent it
from being automatically upgraded.

 Otherwise, you could always compile the latest terminology yourself.  It's
not too hard.  Though there is an annoying focus bug present in the latest
version, which you may want to avoid until a point release is done.

 Cheers,
 dave.k