On 05/06/18 09:56, eric wrote:
> On 06/03/2018 11:47 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
>>

>> On 04/06/18 06:35, Peter Flynn wrote:
>>> On 03/06/18 00:32, eric wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Thank you...it's under Input, not where I would have looked at all.
>>>

>> This kinda makes sense if you think of edge bindings the same as
>> keybindings
>>

> Ah, I am still on enlightenment version 22.1 where it is under edge
> bindings.  I will probably update enlightenment after I update this
> ubuntu from 16.04 to 18.04.  Right now everything is working great and
> will keep it as long as I can.
>
> Regards,
>
> Eric
>Yeah but the reason edge bindings is in the "Input" menu is because it
is the same as keyboard and mouse bindings which were probably already
in the input section before edge bindings existed.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30