On 05/06/18 01:26, eric wrote:
> On 06/03/2018 11:47 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
>>

>> On 04/06/18 06:35, Peter Flynn wrote:
>>> On 03/06/18 00:32, eric wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Thank you...it's under Input, not where I would have looked at all.
>>>

>> This kinda makes sense if you think of edge bindings the same as
>> keybindings

Yes, it does. But I didn't think of moving the mouse horizontally to the
next screen as a case of edge bindings. I thought edge bindings were
about the edges of *windows*. But it would still be better for the user
to have it *also* along with all the other settings for Number of
Desktops etc.

///Peter