Hello,

I've installed efl 1.23.3 and enlightenmet 0.23.1 from the openSUSE
Leap 15.1 repository after about 10 years.

On these, when I use the Wanderlust, which is a MUA based on Emacs,
every mail retrieval operation makes Emacs smaller.
Then I tested, and found that this phenomenon appear since
enlightenment 0.22.0.
So, I use the enlightenment 0.21.9, at the moment.

This issue is same in case of gnus, works on Emacs, I think.

Is this a known issue?
Google told me nothing about this issue.

Could someone inform me of the solution for enlightenment 0.22.0 on?

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡