On 5/14/21 5:52 PM, Ross Vandegrift wrote:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 11:13 AM Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> wrote:

On a "standard" e system (using  bullseye debian packages, so with e
0.23.1), the sound lowers regularly (100, then a few minutes later  80,..).

I've never seen that, either with E from buster or bullseye.  I've had
the opposite, sound suddenly getting louder, when running older versions
of Chromium/electron-based apps.  But that hasn't happened for some
years.

BTW, if you're running bullseye you should have enlightenment 0.24.2,
not 0.23.1.

In february, it was 0.23.1, now it is 0.24.2 ;)

I useĀ  e maybe a special way : with no session manager : I connect manually at logon, then I start e with startx.... Maybe some init made by session manager is missing...?