On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 22:57:50 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nom...@galaxy.dti.ne.jp> said:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using git heads of efl and enlightenment.
>
> Often, the screenshot panel (which says, 'Select action to take with
> screenshot') appears, which brings with disabling the keyboard input.
> In this case, I must do 'taking out and putting in' of USB connection
> of my keyboard.

That ... has nothing to do with keyboard input other than regular focus policy
- that window may be becoming focused as it's a new window.

> I can't dig out the cause of this phenomenon, but it's really
> annoying.
>
> Could you inform me of the avoiding method?

Remove bindings? Probably you are pressing "PrintScr" (print screen) which is
bound to take screenshots by default. that's the only key bound to this.
otherwise it's in e's main menu and the window menu for app windows to select
there.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com