Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [e-users] Christmas releases!
  Date & Time: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 14:11:35 +0000

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

CH>  I'm going to keep this mail simple. New releases:

CH>  https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2021-12-26-efl-1.26.0
CH>  https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2021-12-26-enlightenment-0.25.0
CH>  https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2021-12-26-ecrire-0.2.0
CH>  https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2021-12-26-ephoto-1.6.0
CH>  https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2021-12-26-rage-0.4.0

CH>  All released today.

Many thanks to whom involved!

I'm afraid this is a trivial question.

On elementary configuration panel, the text on the menu panel is
diffucult to read until I set the theme.

1. Before setteing;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11bPdaedPv2ZB4gVdbdfsIaeMuuW0lyGI/view?usp=sharing

2. After setteing;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C2ugFxVDDvt68gE_yNuJG2QGaNeEi7ap/view?usp=sharing

Is this a phenomenon unique to my environment?

Another question.

I like the Darkconcrete background, but it's taken away.

I'd be happy to have this back......

Thanks.

---
┏━━┓彡     Masaru Nomiya              mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Tim Cook, the C.E.O. of Apple, said earlier this year that he would
           not let his nephew join social networks.
           Bill Gates banned cellphone until his children were teenagers, and
           Melinda Gates wrote that she wished they had waited even longer.
           Steve Jobs would not let his young children near iPads."
                                                      -- The New York Times --