Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:47:37 +0100

leoutat...@gmx.fr has written:

> Hi
> I use pipewire and wireplumber with enlightenment, not pulseaudio (only
> libpulse
> dependency)
> My default device is headphones, so, i set this choice in e mixer but, it
> often
> falls back to speaker. Other mixer issue,  I disable audio input but it always
> falls back to enabled...
> Arch Linux system
> enlightenment-git
> efl-git

 Aren't you using bluetooth headphones?

If so, have a look;

    https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/wireplumber/-/issues/89

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛      "It should never be said that it is OK to ignore the theoretical
              as long as it becomes a tool."

                                   -- T. Mori (The original is in Japanese) --