Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:47:37 +0100

leoutat...@gmx.fr has written:

> Hi
> I use pipewire and wireplumber with enlightenment, not pulseaudio
> (only libpulse  dependency)

I'm in the same environment.

> My default device is headphones, so, i set this choice in e mixer but, it
> often
> falls back to speaker. Other mixer issue,  I disable audio input but it always
> falls back to enabled...
> Arch Linux system
> enlightenment-git
> efl-git

How about with pavucontrol?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "A bachelor’s degree still holds prestige as a ticket to the
               middle class, but its value has received increasing scrutiny.
               In the last several years, rising tuition and student loan debt
               have led more Americans to reconsider an investment in
               postsecondary education."

                                                        -- Washington Post --