Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [e-users] E 25.4 High Definition Scaling.
  Date & Time: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 16:34:31 -0700

[PK] == Paul Kelly <pksi...@gmail.com> has written:

[...]
PK>  I have a computer that uses a Samsung TV as it's monitor.  And I cannot
PK>  get a decent sized font or resize for it to be readable from my chair,
PK>  about 12 feet away. I have spent the better part of the last three days
PK>  trying to and have failed. The adjustments requested by the settings
PK>  seem to be being ignored and the same fonts remain. Firefox resized
PK>  easily and is the only thing that has/or I have checked.

PK>  It is a show stopper, and the only thing that this machine isn't doing
PK>  correctly. It is my Backup, email, internal DNS, Music workstation and
PK>  Stream watcher.
[...]

How did you set up your desktop font?

Best Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  Masaru Nomiya                      mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       " Hassabis says that no one really knows for sure that AI will
               become a major danger. But he is certain that if progress
               continues at its current pace, there isn’t much time to develop
               safeguards. "I can see the kinds of things we're building into
               the Gemini series right, and we have no reason to believe that
               they won't work," he says."

   -- "Google DeepMind's CEO Says Its Next Algorithm Will Eclipse ChatGPT" --