Von: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] Im Auftrag von Osdoba,
Sascha
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017 17:52
An: enterprise@mozilla.org
Betreff: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox 52.1.1 ESR "tab crashes"

Hi Julien,

„.no crash report send yet“

In my cck2 config is set “disable crash reporter” so I removed cck2 config
completely to avoid any possible error or misconfiguration with it.

Now it’s a default Firefox 52.1.1 ESR installation and crash reporter is now
active as default.

Tab crashes after second run of firefox, at first run everything is fine, so
something in the profile which will be written after first close must
occur this problem. After trying a lot of crashes and start over and over again
I will see under “C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash
Reports” an empty “events” folder.

Sorry I really like to but I can not provide any error/crash report.

Btw. sometimes 2 firefox windows opened (you see it on the taskbar) and one is
not accessible (and yes when firefox was closed only
one firefox was open) – that’s strange but the crash report is even stranger
and keeps me from deploying company wide until now.

Regards,

Sascha