Is there a policy for adding to the Help menu like with CCK2? We add a local "submit a service request" item there.

Does anyone know how to extract a search engine from Firefox? I want to add startpage.com but it's been in the CCK for so long I don't recall how it was added. Just on a browser you click "add to firefox" when you go to the page.

How do you add bookmarks to the bookmark toolbar once you display it? We have a few default bookmarks we want to deploy such as our internal help Wiki etc.

James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group
Cornell University