Yes, good point. Thanks for the correction.

==Tamer

On Tue 10-Mar-09, at 3:31 PM, Roger S. Cohen wrote:

M. Tamer Özsu <to...@sympatico.ca> wrote on 3/10/09 2:55 PM:

I am not sure how you tried Time Machine, but here is what you need to
do. First select the Microsoft User Data folder (I am assuming that
you want to restore the entire folder). While this folder is
highlighted in finder, click on the Time Machine in the dock. Now you
will get a slider on the right hand side with ticks that represent
backups. Now click on one of the ticks that is appropriate (i.e.,
represent a backup before you started to have problems). Time machine
will bring that window to the front. Now, if you click on the
"Restore" button on the lower-left of the screen, it will restore your
file (it will ask if you want to replace the current one, which, I
assume you wish to say "yes").

First... Quit all your open MS applications (Entourage, Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, daemons)!

archives:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/entourage-talk%40lists.letterrip.com/>
old-archive: