> ?? - Who's that!??  8o)
I'm an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop.
But even after computers,  have been spent some of  my days  correcting
(color, too) pictures taken by (+-professional) photographers.
I may having make many  mistakes with my poor English (don't forget it
is a world wide mailing list), but it is true...
Most of pictures taken will be scanned for reproduction (on print, web
etc...), if not directly digitally obtained,  and all photographer's
efforts on color correcting on the set are very easy to correct in Adobe
Photoshop than on set.
Anyway, it is all offtopic. Again, sorry my English mistakes.
 By the way someone are mixing 550EXs, ST-E2  and 420EXs?
Jorge Batista