--- Thomas Bantel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andreas W wrote:
>
> > But yesterday I found a dealer who had several
> second hand E1:s, each
> > at a fourth of what the PB-E2 costs new. Now,
> finally, my question:
> >
> > Are there any major problems with the combination
> EOS 3/Booster E1? I
> > know that the booster lacks the button for focus
> point selection, but
> > I don't consider that a major problem. How about
> exposure lock?

I use this combination all the time for soccer
photography.  I generally only use the booster when
shooting fast action,  I USUALLY shoot action in AV
mode, at a preset aperture.  Show the lack of the main
dial isn't a big deal in those situations.  While I'd
like to have the main dial and other controls, I can't
justify the cost.

=====
Bob Meyer
Life is uncertain.  Eat dessert first.