From: "Tom Pfeiffer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I just happen to have 1184 Kronas right here, how about you Skip?

That's Kronor in plural, one krona, a million kronor :o)

> Keep us posted, Andreas! And if you're not sure if it's a PB-E1 or BP-E1,
> the BP-E1 has no shutter release.

It has a shutter release, and a dial. I will keep you updated.

> Also, you should try them on your body, occasionally the circuit
> board/wiring? in them can go bad and they will produce the dreaded flashing
> "BC" error, although I've gotten occasional BC errors with perfectly good
> boosters/battery packs as as well.

Can't do that, this dealer is in the other end of the country, and sweden is a quite
tall one. But for the price it will be worth the risiko of having to pay for the
return postage. But I will ask them to try it with an EOS 3.

I just came up with another reason to buy a booster. Isn't it made of metal? The EOS 3
is made of plastic, then a metal booster will offer some amount of protection for the
camera, since the booster will be most likely to take the impact.

I've seen a handstrap on some cameras with PB-E2, is this also availble for the PB-E1?
I've tried it, and I think it's a very comfortable way to carry a camera. My shoulder
is usually occupied by my bag, and I don't like to have the camera bouncing around my
neck.