Hello,

I am new to the list.  I subbed to the list specifically to find out any
information about my mode dial breaking on Saturday.  I went to the archives
and got some information on how to get it fixed but was wondering if there
was any new information since this seems to be a recurring problem.  I have
gotten two names off of the archives, Camera Wiz and Horizon Electronics.
Just wondering if there was a new solution to this obvious manufacturers
defect?  Thanks if advance for all of your help.

Kenny

Celeste & Kenny