Hi Wilber,

| Ken is this the European version of InSight produced by
| Canon? Here in the States Canon has discontinued this
| "InSight" publication. It was aimed at the EOS family of
| cameras.

The answer is a big fat NO!

Here, in Europe, we did not get the chance to have a look at Canon USA's
publication  'Insight', but from what we have read on this list, it was a
marketing tool aimed at gaining market share. EOS Magazine has, as far as I
know, zero input from Canon UK, or any other division. It is a well produced
and informative publication for EOSer's everywhere.

Be advised, try it and you will but it!

Bob Turner
Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
Website : www.bawbee.co.uk