--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Alan Bell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't know EOS magazine existed until this message. I went to
> their website and see that it will cost about $34.75 in U.S.
> dollars for four issues. Is it worth it? Is it available some
> other way cheaper?

Well, there's some very nice photos and some good technical tips, but
both of these can be had from the web for free. Also a good portion
of the back is repeated each issue: lists of all the Canon EOS kit,
when it was launched, etc. I'm in two minds as to whether its worth
your while. Its a lot cheaper for me (UK resident) and I will almost
certainly be submitting an article sometime, probably on ice hockey
photography and the reasons for my switch from Minolta.

Chris.
--
http://www.hockeyphotos.com/