I read on another newsgroup that there are adaptors available to allow
mounting manual focus lenses to the Elan 7. Is this the case?  If so, does
the lens retain its ability to stop down as the camera tells it to as well as
allow use of the depth of field preview button?  I assume that since it is
just a mount there would be no loss of image quality.  Also, would it allow
third party lenses to be used?

Still looking for a reasonably economic way to get that long telephoto...

Howard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]