In a message dated 7/12/01 5:45:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Marco, I use about the same setup and have the Mini Trekker.  I carry a 1v
 (now) on the top with either the 70-200 or 100-400 (which is actually
 slightly shorter when retracted) and an EOS 5 body underneath.  You won't be
 able to mount your 28-80 on your EOS 5 however.  What's nice about the Mini
 Trekker though is that you can get lens cases that attach to the sides so
 you'll have better carrying options.  I have the Lens Case 4 and it will
 handle either the 70-200 or 100-400, and they make one to accommodate your
 28-80 too.  I like the proposition of the flexibility of adding some of the
 S&F stuff on when needed or leaving them off when traveling lighter rather
 than one larger back pack for every occasion.

 Gary Russell

HI,
I second Gary's opinion on this.
I use a MiniTrekker, - the new version and when I went to Scotland, last
year, for the EOS trip, I had a 1n with booster attached, and either Tokina
28-80 ATX Pro 2.8 or Canon 80-200L on it at the top of the bag, and, facing
it, on the bottom - RT with Canon 20-35L on it, A lens on one side (either
80-200L or Tokina) and 540 flash on the other side. Plus TCs, ext tubes. In
the outside flap - film and filters. Tripod in a special pocket (on the new
version). I also have that extra case, Gary's talking about, I can attach to
the side for either 300/4 or 100-400IS. What's nice about miniTrekker - it
fits just right under the seat on the plane.
You can read more about it on my web site in reviews section.
George

My web page:

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/Yegey/EntrancePage.html