> >Last week I got my new EOS 3 with PB-E2, and I´m
absolutely happy
> >with it. But now, I need a new camera bag.
> >
> >I wonder if the EOS 3 with the booster attached and
a 2.8/70-200
> >would fit into a Lowepro MiniTrekker? I also want
to put my Sigma 17-
> >35 (on my EOS 5) and a 28-80 USM, a Speedlite
430EZ, the 1.8/50 and
> >the 2xconverter into the bag.
> >
> >Is the MiniTrekker too slim for the EOS 3
combination? Should I go
> >for the classic Photo Trekker?

FWIW, I also own the NEW style of the LowePro
MiniTrekker.  I carry all the following inside the
main compartment of the bag:

Canon ElanIIe with BP-50 (no lens attached)
Canon 380EX
Tokina 28-70/2.8 ATX Pro II
Tokina 20-35/3.5-4.5
Sigma 90/2.8 Macro
Sigma 70-200/2.8 HSM EX
20 rolls of film in individual film canisters

All the camera components and lenses fit in their own
padded divided section.  I also carry my tripod down
the front center of the bag.  As other folks have
mentioned, you can also purchase up to two of
LowePro's "Street & Field" modular cases which attach
to either side of the bag.  I currently have the S&F
bottleholder attached, which, I have to add, becomes a
lifesaving drink holder when you have to lug this
amount of gear for any extended amount of time!

Cheers,
Cian