Hello.

I have a question about the exposure scales for the meter and flash unit
that are visible in the viewfinder.  When you are using the flash unit, I
was just wondering if my assumption is correct (sorry.....new EOS 3 user
here).  When shooting for correct exposure based on the meter, do both
scales have to reflect that the picture will be correctly exposed?  I am
used to using the M mode when you adjust everything to get a proper
exposure.  I noticed the other day when I thought I would try out the
program mode that the scale for the flash was always dead on but it was
difficult to get the other scale to register as the right exposure.  Has
anyone ever used the program shift function in the program mode?  I do not
normally use the straight program mode, but I was curious about these
issues if I ever wanted to.  The users manual is pretty vague on this issue.

Thanks.

Mike