Hello.

This might be slightly off-topic, but it does include Canon equipment so
here is my question.  I am currently using an EOS 3 and am looking to
purchase a new computer setup.  I would like to get a setup which will
allow me to scan my negatives in to the computer.  I am not ready to go
completely digital yet.  I was just wondering what setup/equipment people
use and if many people actually do this?

Does anyone use any particular system configuration or equipment (how are
Canon scanners) that has suited them well for photo editing, scanning and
storage?

Sorry if this is a stretch on the topic, but if it is and you want to
respond off-list that is fine also.

Thanks.

Mike