On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:24:58 -0500, you wrote:

>I have outgrown my old camera bag, and I am looking for some recommendations
>for a new one.  I'd prefer a shoulder bag (vs. a daypack/backpack), and need
>room for 2 EOS bodies (EOS-3 and my old Rebel 2000), two long L-series
>telephoto lenses (70-200 f/2.8 and 300 f/4 with hoods), one or two smaller
>lenses, a flash unit, a point and shoot digital camera, filters, film, etc.,
>and ideally, a little extra room so I can still use it if I get more
>equipment in the future.
>
>Any suggestions?  Thanks!
>
>Pattie

Hey Pattie -

Have a look at the largest bag in the Lowepro Nova series - the Nova
5.  I have one, and it holds a lot.  You can subdivide not only
horizontally but vertically, since the dividers are also velcro
coated.     Only thing I'm not sure about is the longer lenses w/hood.
Ynu'd probably have to store it with the hood reversed in most
_shoulder_ bags.

Ken Durling

Photo.net portfolio:

http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=402251