Geoff Chandler wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I'm off to Bali in January for a couple of weeks.  Will the very high
> humidity pose a threat to my camera equipment?  I have an EOS50E plus
> assorted consumer level lenses.

Just came back from thailand and boy, it can be really humid over there
also. Some days were about 35c/95f at 100%rel humidity and didn't notice
any problems with my camera and lenses. I on the other hand had lots of
trouble and I had to be carefull not to sweat into to camera :-)
Actually I didn't even give a thought to the camera and how it will
do in such a conditions cause it did just well.