Hi all, I love the forum, but just recently I have discoverred the way
how to send messages through my MS Outlook XP,

I have noticed that when I use Speedlite 540 EZ as a main light off
camera with my EOS5QD and off cmaera shoe cord 2, it gives sometimes
mixed results. Once overexposed, then under, especially for short
distances. I am wondering, that because I guesss that EOS5 uses its own
sensor for measuring proper settings, it can be due to the fact that
sometimes I am closer with the flash, sometimes further.

Any ideas?

Fero