On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 10:26  AM, Reg wrote:

I've been told that the Metz SCA3102 adapter doesn't work with the EOS 300V because of changes in the design of the flash shoe electronics. Is this so? If it is how does that affect the use of older Canon EOS Speedlites with this camera? Thanks for any advice.
I was forwarded a note from Metz tech support stating this to be the case. I haven't heard of any incompatibilities with older Canon-made dedicated flash units for EOS cameras.

- NK Guy

--
PhotoNotes.org - a free information resource for the Internet
photographic community, created and maintained by tela design.