Jim, the camera in their picture is a Rebel 2000, the Digital Rebel doesn't
have an LCD panel on the top. I don't know why it wouldn't work with strobes
or other flashes, obviuosly in manual mode since there wouldn't be any ETTL.
For the price it would be fun to experiment with.

Tom P.

D&Product_Code=17-0095&Category_Code=F3Q