the 2 responders clearly have shortened attention span, I'd say below
second standard deviation even for males..in my post I implied that it
comes to a matter of convenience and very personal preference; nothing
more was implied, everything was clearly stated: it's not me, - it's
somebody else who prefers A to B, A equals XT (350), not 300 -
different camera, not 5D - different camera; the reasons are being
clearly stated: err99 and weight and size with a specific lens. Having
a bad ebay streak? Have a good one then.