Hello everyone, I wanted to bring to you attention the massive earthquake
that occurred last week in Peru, south of Lima.  The places I used to
photograph have been seriously affected if not completely destroyed. If you
reach my web page you can see them in original condition at
http://www.ewongbusiness.com/mc and select either "Paracas 1", "Paracas 2",
"The south" or "Haciendas".

Also, this natural formation
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinorider/1151907316/ in Paracas was destroyed
and now looks like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinorider/1174768742 .

Anyway, these are only natural destruction.  Most affected are the thousands
of people who has lost everything (some strong images can be seen at
http://www.ewongbusiness.com/mc/earthquake/earthquake.ppt) and thankfully
the response all over has been overwhelming.  However, there will never be
too much help, so I make a call to your senses to give help thru any of the
international fundations (I found these thru google
http://www.google.com.pe/search?hl=es&q=international+earthquake+aid+peru&bt
nG=Buscar).

I wanted to give postcards back to all those that gave some donations, but
snail mail would eat resources that I prefer to donate.  If you ask I can
post links to high resolution images that you can print for yourself.

Red Cross
http://www.redcross.org/news/ds/profiles/disaster_profile_PeruEarthquake.htm
l#HelpNow

Disaster relief