From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jane Waters
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:08 PM
To: eos@a1.nl
Subject: RE: EOS CF Cards and deletion

--- Tom Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1403? Sorry, I didn't use printers that had REAL carriage control tapes,
I'm
> just a youngster. If it couldn't spill your coffee by raising the lid
> automatically when it ran out of paper, it was b4 my time.
>
> I'm sorry to have gotten us so off topic, but it has been fun.

DEFINITE agreement here!! It's so far off-topic that it shouldn't even be in
the group anymore...
but I just never realized you were all such computer-heads. What's up with
that?? Do old computer
programmers and engineers end up being photographers in their declining
years? No WONDER you guys
talk such tech-talk about the EOS cameras all the time. it explains a lot to
this little girl.

All I want to do is talk photography; you guys are talking about pieces and
parts of cameras,
pixels measurements, things I would NEVER dream of discussing - most likely
because I don't care.
But once in awhile, you come up with something really intriguing. No wonder
I hang out here :-)

Jane

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:59 AM