Jane Waters wrote:

I am no longer a member of the fraternity.... er, the sorority... er, whatever
the club was. And I
am grateful. But this conversation has just brought back so many memories -
both good AND bad. As
Tom said, sometimes it was fun, but most of the nights were just plain hard
sleepless-working
nights. I cannot imagine reading a punch card anymore and understanding what I
had coded into the
card. I can't even begin to think of how to debug code. And I am a much better
person for that!

54? I'm beginning to feel like the old-woman of the sea here!!
Part ofthe fun of retiring from Big Blue after 40 years is cleaning the garage and the basement. I uncovered a box of ---* 5081s *--- !
No holes in them either.  We used them for notes.....

I think I read where you're still a kid..... I mentioned before that last June I turned 2/3 evil, just 66. :-)

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )