On 11/22/07, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> Thanks for the update.  Sounds like yo have an almost new 20D......
> What did the $$$$ come to? The $305?

Yes, it was repaired for the original quote.  I took some photos with
it last Friday and was very pleased with the results.  That is, until
a friend who just bought a 40D insisted I check out how wonderful it
is.  Seriously, I think the 20D is taking better photos now than it
did when it was new -- guess those adjustments Canon made were long
overdue!

Pattie