On 2015-04-24, 23:14 GMT, ~Stack~ wrote:
> I was trying not to be an nuisance on the list inquiring about package
> status' all of the time so I thought I would reach out to the devs.
> However, I have sent a few emails with zero response at all (I don't
> know if they even got my emails) and I _really_ don't want to be a
> nuisance by spamming the dev's email. I appreciate their work too much
> to have any desire to be a nuisance! :-D

Bug "Please, create an EPEL7 branch" ACCOMPANIED with a patch
and promise to co-maintain the branch makes miracles. Meaning,
I would interpret your situation as the call from $DEITY, that
you should step up and co-maintain these two packages yourself.

Introduction is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_Maintainers?rd=PackageMaintainers#Introduction_to_packaging

And BTW, terminator from Rawhide builds in EPEL7 branch without
a problem
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=9564980 this
is just a scratch build which will evaporate after some time).
The same goes for lis

Best,

Matěj

We can tell our level of faith in what God wants to do for us by
our level of enthusiasm for what we want God to do for other.
   -- Dave Schmelzer