Hi,

That's why i put a newer version of pugixml in my repo.
I'm new to this whole building stuff. so i hope that would be a way to go for epel.

See https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ploeffler/darktable2/builds/ for the list of other packages i used. Now only lua has a lower version number than required. this is why it will be disabled:

-- checking for one of the modules 'lua52;lua5.2;lua-5.2;lua'
-- Lua support: System library for lua 5.2 not found (to use darktable's
version use -DDONT_USE_INTERNAL_LUA=Off)

Do you know why on Sep 08 2015 the decition was made to build without
libgnome-keyring?

Regards,
Peter