We did not get quorum for this meeting. I would like to get the
remaining EPEL Steering Committee members input on the following
items:

1. A replacement for Dennis Gilmore's seat.
 -- I am standing for this seat. If others feel they would do well
here, we can do an election as needed.
2. An emergency fix for Django14. This package is required by a lot of
different packages in EL-6. There isn't an easy fix here.
 -a- We remove all django and django required packages from EPEL.
 -b- We re-review Django14 and put it in. However there are 4+
security problems which can't be fixed without a major version move.
Because of this , the package may not pass review.
 -c- We skip re-review in this case and put the package back in. We do
so with an explicite end of life of 180 days (or 7.3 if that is
sooner) with either -a- happening or a python27 is packaged AND a
django 1.8 AND the packages requiring 1.4 are updated to 1.8.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.