Dne 22. 07. 21 v 20:42 Troy Dawson napsal(a):
I am proposing that we change the "days to stable" for epel to 7 days, matching Fedora's
"days to stable".

Hmm, I still thing that EPEL should have higher days-to-stable than Fedora. I am fine with 8 days or even lowering Fedora threshold.

People have asked that the epel-next "days to stable" be dropped down to 3 days, matching Fedora when it is in it's development phase.  The reasoning is that epel-next is built off CentOS Stream, which only has 6 months at the most before it is rolled into the next RHEL release.

+1

Miroslav