Sep 7, 2022 9:04:57 AM Petr Pisar <ppi...@redhat.com>:

What we could do is write a notice about the end of life into the module summaries and rebuild the modules. That way users running "dnf module list" could see the message. But people upgrading after the module removal wouldn't see anything. We would have keep to modular repository available forever.
Probably the idea of the notice is not worth of it.
I think it's worth adding notices to the module descriptions. We could also add scriptlets to the old modular packages to print warnings if we really wanted.
--
Best,

Maxwell G (@gotmax23)
Pronouns: He/Him/His